dis()

♥ Herself

♥*`Lilian Ang
♥*`XiaoYing
♥*`Blissfully Attached
♥*`28 yrs old
♥*`19 March 1988
♥*`Pisces

♥ Her Trip

♥*`Bintan (19Mar09-20Mar09)
♥*`K.L. (28Nov09-30Nov09)
♥*`Bangkok (15Oct10-18Oct10)
♥*`Macau (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Hong Kong (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Korea (17Feb12-24Feb12)
♥*`Taiwan (23Nov13-1Dec13) & (21May16-27May16)
♥*`Genting (20Jun15-22Jun15)
♥*`Tokyo (25Oct16-30Oct16)
♥*`ShangHai
♥*`Beijing

♥ Her Wish

♥*`iPhone
♥*`Slim Down
♥*`New Wallet
♥*`New Bag
♥*`Relationship

♥vHer Love

♥ Her Friends

+[[JaNet]]+
+[[XiU LiNg]]+
+[[AnGeLia]]+
+[[JoYcE Yi]]+
+[[Li Hua]]+
+[[HaZeL]]+
+[[KoKfAi]]+
+[[Si TiNg]]+
+[[EuNiCe]]+
+[[FeNgLiNg]]+
+[[Ah Ju]]+
+[[DaNlIn]]+
+[[ChUxUaN]]+
+[[YeWlOoNg]]+
+[[CaIpInG]]+
+[[JoSePhInE]]+
+[[ChInJiN]]+
+[[KaIwEn]]+
+[[ElSoN]]+
+[[JoAnNe]]+
+[[PeI hUi]]+
+[[MeLiNdA]]+
+[[CaRmEn]]+

♥ Shopping

+[[ViCtOrIaSeCrEt]]+
+[[FaShIoNsPrEE]]+
+[[LaVeNdEr ClOsEt]]+
+[[NaIl ArTs]]+
+[[SacfETiSh]]+
+[[DrEaM fAsHiOn]+
+[[VoLuPtUoUsSeNsE]]+
+[[UpSiZeDoLLs]]+
+[[LiLaC113]]+
+[[CrAzIeDaIsy]]+
+[[BaGsShOpPeR]]+
+[[CaRrEnTaL]]+
+[[ClOsEt AfFaIrEs]]+
+[[YoUr RiGhT sIzE OuTlEt]]+
+[[LoVeLy InN]]+

♥ Footprint




♥ Her past




♥ Her Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Written @ 7:16:00 PM
Finally i have the time to update my blog. Have been quite busy la. For the last whole week i just start working in a new environment. It seems so many things to learn and i got to go back tmr and friday. I still got to do payments for the company.

Have my CA2 Accounting paper today. I think i have some careless mistakes. I still not sure whether i can score full marks anot. I dont think so ba, due to my Interest on Debentures. siianx. SIGH... i have my nafah today too. 6stations fail 2stations. my silver award is gone.

Yesterday i went to collect my cheque at Staff Services in the afternoon. Feng Ling accompany me to take train and drop off at City Hall and headed to Bugis by changing to another train and she went to Raffles Place and back to Jurong East. Thanks alot girl for the accompany. After collecting my cheque i went to Bugis Village to take a walk. Walked for abt 1and a half hours or i think 2hrs ba. I also not sure. When i look the timing on phone is abt 3something so i headed to the bank first at Rochor Centre which is opposite OG. The queue is quite long, but still got to wait. As i need to do some transaction over the counter. After going to the bank, i went back to Bugis Village to buy my clothing and start thinking which stall to go and wad to buy.

Now i left acessories. Got to buy acessories. I want something that related to butterfiles. I love them. Hehehx...