dis()

♥ Herself

♥*`Lilian Ang
♥*`XiaoYing
♥*`Blissfully Attached
♥*`28 yrs old
♥*`19 March 1988
♥*`Pisces

♥ Her Trip

♥*`Bintan (19Mar09-20Mar09)
♥*`K.L. (28Nov09-30Nov09)
♥*`Bangkok (15Oct10-18Oct10)
♥*`Macau (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Hong Kong (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Korea (17Feb12-24Feb12)
♥*`Taiwan (23Nov13-1Dec13) & (21May16-27May16)
♥*`Genting (20Jun15-22Jun15)
♥*`Tokyo (25Oct16-30Oct16)
♥*`ShangHai
♥*`Beijing

♥ Her Wish

♥*`iPhone
♥*`Slim Down
♥*`New Wallet
♥*`New Bag
♥*`Relationship

♥vHer Love

♥ Her Friends

+[[JaNet]]+
+[[XiU LiNg]]+
+[[AnGeLia]]+
+[[JoYcE Yi]]+
+[[Li Hua]]+
+[[HaZeL]]+
+[[KoKfAi]]+
+[[Si TiNg]]+
+[[EuNiCe]]+
+[[FeNgLiNg]]+
+[[Ah Ju]]+
+[[DaNlIn]]+
+[[ChUxUaN]]+
+[[YeWlOoNg]]+
+[[CaIpInG]]+
+[[JoSePhInE]]+
+[[ChInJiN]]+
+[[KaIwEn]]+
+[[ElSoN]]+
+[[JoAnNe]]+
+[[PeI hUi]]+
+[[MeLiNdA]]+
+[[CaRmEn]]+

♥ Shopping

+[[ViCtOrIaSeCrEt]]+
+[[FaShIoNsPrEE]]+
+[[LaVeNdEr ClOsEt]]+
+[[NaIl ArTs]]+
+[[SacfETiSh]]+
+[[DrEaM fAsHiOn]+
+[[VoLuPtUoUsSeNsE]]+
+[[UpSiZeDoLLs]]+
+[[LiLaC113]]+
+[[CrAzIeDaIsy]]+
+[[BaGsShOpPeR]]+
+[[CaRrEnTaL]]+
+[[ClOsEt AfFaIrEs]]+
+[[YoUr RiGhT sIzE OuTlEt]]+
+[[LoVeLy InN]]+

♥ Footprint




♥ Her past




♥ Her Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Written @ 12:25:00 AM
TIIRED... Is one of the word i can mention now.

Have been driving since Fri. Went home at abt 3am since Friday night and Saturday night. But i am home early on Sunday night after sending my cousins home and my cousin's bf to my hse nearest MRT for him to travel home.

CK is my sec friend but now is my cousin's bf. Everything had change. But after the meeting i actually know more abt CK.

I learn how to play pool today. I am not that good in playing ya. But CK teaches me how to play and how to goal the ball. I think i need more practice.

Went to Bottle Tree Village yesterday. The things there is expensive. But the view there is a sea view. I think is more suitable for family gathering. The food there wasn't that nice. This is wad i feels. After Bottle Tree Village we went to Airport Terminal 3 den to Marina Square for pool. Is fun ya.

But i also do enjoy going out with Feng Ling, Hui Ling. Hui Ling's Friend, Feng ling's friends Joseph and Gavin, Jospehine and last but not least Zhuan. I enjoy alot when we were at TCC. So much funs.

Friday night went to Tian Shi's chalet. I went to fetch her first together with Jo after our job interview. We went to IKEA to buy a computer chair for me. Ended up i choose a foldable chair for myself instead of computer chair. I dont think is worth it buying a computer chair. After buying we went back to the chalet for BBQ. But jo got to leave first as her bf coming to fetch her home. After Jo had left i also didnt stay up too late. I left the chalet at abt 8.30pm and i headed down to yishun my aunt's hse to fetch my mum and sis and uncle. after picking them up we went to chong pang market. mum went there to buy dinner. After buying dinner, we went home and i get myself to bath and get prepare to meet Brian.

I was lost in Orchard. hahahs. I cant find Cineleisure carpark. Thanks to all the taxis waiting at the double yellow line outside the turning point to Cineleisure carpark. I cant even see the direction and also the cars is coming out is blocking the way. So i keeps on turning and turning ard Orchard. But ended up i call Brian up and ask him again. So ended up i find my way.

I was so paiseh that i was late for the movie due to the carpark lot. but i am also lucky that when i enter the carpark i actually saw a parking lot near to lift. So i faster do the parking and call Brian again to check which floor is he in. I am really sorry to be late. But is a nice meeting overall. Brian is a guy which i feels he is mature in his thinking and also actions. I love talking to him. As i learn alot of things from him. He asked me to go back to Enyouth to learn something from there.

And it had been age that i ever been to the company. But i am still considering. Anyway is alraedy very late. I shall stop here. got to go to bed already. zZzZZzzz....