dis()

♥ Herself

♥*`Lilian Ang
♥*`XiaoYing
♥*`Blissfully Attached
♥*`28 yrs old
♥*`19 March 1988
♥*`Pisces

♥ Her Trip

♥*`Bintan (19Mar09-20Mar09)
♥*`K.L. (28Nov09-30Nov09)
♥*`Bangkok (15Oct10-18Oct10)
♥*`Macau (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Hong Kong (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Korea (17Feb12-24Feb12)
♥*`Taiwan (23Nov13-1Dec13) & (21May16-27May16)
♥*`Genting (20Jun15-22Jun15)
♥*`Tokyo (25Oct16-30Oct16)
♥*`ShangHai
♥*`Beijing

♥ Her Wish

♥*`iPhone
♥*`Slim Down
♥*`New Wallet
♥*`New Bag
♥*`Relationship

♥vHer Love

♥ Her Friends

+[[JaNet]]+
+[[XiU LiNg]]+
+[[AnGeLia]]+
+[[JoYcE Yi]]+
+[[Li Hua]]+
+[[HaZeL]]+
+[[KoKfAi]]+
+[[Si TiNg]]+
+[[EuNiCe]]+
+[[FeNgLiNg]]+
+[[Ah Ju]]+
+[[DaNlIn]]+
+[[ChUxUaN]]+
+[[YeWlOoNg]]+
+[[CaIpInG]]+
+[[JoSePhInE]]+
+[[ChInJiN]]+
+[[KaIwEn]]+
+[[ElSoN]]+
+[[JoAnNe]]+
+[[PeI hUi]]+
+[[MeLiNdA]]+
+[[CaRmEn]]+

♥ Shopping

+[[ViCtOrIaSeCrEt]]+
+[[FaShIoNsPrEE]]+
+[[LaVeNdEr ClOsEt]]+
+[[NaIl ArTs]]+
+[[SacfETiSh]]+
+[[DrEaM fAsHiOn]+
+[[VoLuPtUoUsSeNsE]]+
+[[UpSiZeDoLLs]]+
+[[LiLaC113]]+
+[[CrAzIeDaIsy]]+
+[[BaGsShOpPeR]]+
+[[CaRrEnTaL]]+
+[[ClOsEt AfFaIrEs]]+
+[[YoUr RiGhT sIzE OuTlEt]]+
+[[LoVeLy InN]]+

♥ Footprint




♥ Her past




♥ Her Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Written @ 10:56:00 AM
It's Wednesday again!

Didn't went in to office today and working from home because Jaren is sick!
He was having high fever and nose bleeding yesterday and I wish to monitor him today to see if everything is alright.

Jaren is very understanding always bring laughter to the family... He always have a smile on his face and like to cling on me! I am very blessed to have him in my life... But because I am expecting Averie and slowly I feel that whenever I carry Jaren my stomach will have a pressure and feel uncomfortable... I feel sorry for Jaren bcoz I like never treasure the time with him or even spend a quality time with him... I can feel the love from Jaren towards me! But somehow like my action is rejecting it at times!

And just 2 days ago, happen to think of something and reminds me some of the photos daddy and I took! After looking thru our photos we took in the past, from dating till we got married, I always feel that I am blessed to have him with me... but lately i feel I dunno how long can we last being in such situation! He said he is selfish and I feel that I am selfish too! I lately have such thought coming back in mind again that, when Averie is out that day, I don't wish him to be around to see Averie arrival! And also at times I am thinking, why a happy couple wanted to have child so badly yet they have it and the God still take away from them but why this doesn't happen on me?

I don't want just to 一天过一天! I don't want to leave in uncertainty! I cannot pretend nothing had never  happened  before! And with ur each an every action, despite caring or concern about me, my tears just roll down easily! I don't know how to describe the feeling! I feel it's not exactly  touched! Is just that something seem missing for so long and those action become like 得来不易! And I want to maintain myself in a good relationship with him and don't want him to worry about me too much!

And  bcoz don't want to anyhow I think! I sign up for piano class! And since I wanna learn piano for so long and I just went to sign  up  and purposely arrange on Wednesday! And when Lynn asked me whether my hubby will come, my reply to her is I don't know den tears roll down! Lucky the other time she didn't see it! If not I think sure cannot hide! But hoping one day my dear will appear in front of my class to pick me up! Just 妄想 only and knowing that this will not happen! But still thinking positive I guess!

And knowingly that dear also had put in a lot of effort but i am still worrying for him being tired each day! Bcoz at work he need to deal with work! At home he got to deal with me! Like things that he dunno why I cry suddenly? Am I ok? Asking me don't emo! I wish I can! etc. If I am not good enough please voice out ok? I will try my best to be good!

And I also know that my mother in law had been 奔波劳累 for us! Going to temple, doing deed and many other things for us and also the family! Despite her being tired and need to wake up early the next day morning she will still accompany me every Friday night getting queue number for us or herself. Really thankful!

Lastly,  I hoping this pregnancy quickly get over and done! Bcoz I find it very Xin ku! I thought having a 2nd baby will be different from the 1st one! Because when I found out I am expecting Jaren I just signed off my employment  agreement with my current employer. I worry for the next 6 months till I give birth will I still have a job? But I am lucky enough to have a understanding bosses and supporting husband during that time. And when I get to know I am expecting Averie, I am happy and overjoy! Bcoz after trying so many months and seeing doctor and taking medication I almost give up!  I thought this will be a smooth one, and things happen! And I had never been enjoying this process since April till now! Averie had been smiling and dancing whenever we see her during the ultrasound! Thanks her for being so brave and healthy and growing well!!! But try to take in more nutrients ok?

Writing a blog in a story manner I am not good at it! I can only write things that come to my mind and just type it out! Just wanna write down things that when I grow old I can still look back what had been happen in my past!