dis()

♥ Herself

♥*`Lilian Ang
♥*`XiaoYing
♥*`Blissfully Attached
♥*`28 yrs old
♥*`19 March 1988
♥*`Pisces

♥ Her Trip

♥*`Bintan (19Mar09-20Mar09)
♥*`K.L. (28Nov09-30Nov09)
♥*`Bangkok (15Oct10-18Oct10)
♥*`Macau (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Hong Kong (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Korea (17Feb12-24Feb12)
♥*`Taiwan (23Nov13-1Dec13) & (21May16-27May16)
♥*`Genting (20Jun15-22Jun15)
♥*`Tokyo (25Oct16-30Oct16)
♥*`ShangHai
♥*`Beijing

♥ Her Wish

♥*`iPhone
♥*`Slim Down
♥*`New Wallet
♥*`New Bag
♥*`Relationship

♥vHer Love

♥ Her Friends

+[[JaNet]]+
+[[XiU LiNg]]+
+[[AnGeLia]]+
+[[JoYcE Yi]]+
+[[Li Hua]]+
+[[HaZeL]]+
+[[KoKfAi]]+
+[[Si TiNg]]+
+[[EuNiCe]]+
+[[FeNgLiNg]]+
+[[Ah Ju]]+
+[[DaNlIn]]+
+[[ChUxUaN]]+
+[[YeWlOoNg]]+
+[[CaIpInG]]+
+[[JoSePhInE]]+
+[[ChInJiN]]+
+[[KaIwEn]]+
+[[ElSoN]]+
+[[JoAnNe]]+
+[[PeI hUi]]+
+[[MeLiNdA]]+
+[[CaRmEn]]+

♥ Shopping

+[[ViCtOrIaSeCrEt]]+
+[[FaShIoNsPrEE]]+
+[[LaVeNdEr ClOsEt]]+
+[[NaIl ArTs]]+
+[[SacfETiSh]]+
+[[DrEaM fAsHiOn]+
+[[VoLuPtUoUsSeNsE]]+
+[[UpSiZeDoLLs]]+
+[[LiLaC113]]+
+[[CrAzIeDaIsy]]+
+[[BaGsShOpPeR]]+
+[[CaRrEnTaL]]+
+[[ClOsEt AfFaIrEs]]+
+[[YoUr RiGhT sIzE OuTlEt]]+
+[[LoVeLy InN]]+

♥ Footprint




♥ Her past




♥ Her Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Feeling lost and helpless
Written @ 2:18:00 PM
感觉好无助!

Every time when Jaren doesn't listen to me I feel that he is out of my control! The more he go against me the more I get angry! When Jaren started crying, he made me feel that he is very 烦!I think I shouldn't developed such feelings on him... i don't know how to mend/ maintain the relationship with Jaren... he must be thinking why mummy always so strict and always said 'NO' to him... I feel that I had failed my role as a mother...

And I know that my husband has to work and he also taking care of the little girl middle of the night... what I had done for him? Like nothing?!

But somehow I want him to come home to look for me and talk to me, hug me when he return home... Not only having dinner with me but spending time together, sitting side by side...Why can't we do that? Not just looking at phone and den when tired go to bed and the night just gone like that...

I can understand the tiredness but whole day staying at home no one i can talk too I find it sad! Just dunno why, when alone there are many things came across my mind den I will start crying silently...