dis()

♥ Herself

♥*`Lilian Ang
♥*`XiaoYing
♥*`Blissfully Attached
♥*`28 yrs old
♥*`19 March 1988
♥*`Pisces

♥ Her Trip

♥*`Bintan (19Mar09-20Mar09)
♥*`K.L. (28Nov09-30Nov09)
♥*`Bangkok (15Oct10-18Oct10)
♥*`Macau (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Hong Kong (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Korea (17Feb12-24Feb12)
♥*`Taiwan (23Nov13-1Dec13) & (21May16-27May16)
♥*`Genting (20Jun15-22Jun15)
♥*`Tokyo (25Oct16-30Oct16)
♥*`ShangHai
♥*`Beijing

♥ Her Wish

♥*`iPhone
♥*`Slim Down
♥*`New Wallet
♥*`New Bag
♥*`Relationship

♥vHer Love

♥ Her Friends

+[[JaNet]]+
+[[XiU LiNg]]+
+[[AnGeLia]]+
+[[JoYcE Yi]]+
+[[Li Hua]]+
+[[HaZeL]]+
+[[KoKfAi]]+
+[[Si TiNg]]+
+[[EuNiCe]]+
+[[FeNgLiNg]]+
+[[Ah Ju]]+
+[[DaNlIn]]+
+[[ChUxUaN]]+
+[[YeWlOoNg]]+
+[[CaIpInG]]+
+[[JoSePhInE]]+
+[[ChInJiN]]+
+[[KaIwEn]]+
+[[ElSoN]]+
+[[JoAnNe]]+
+[[PeI hUi]]+
+[[MeLiNdA]]+
+[[CaRmEn]]+

♥ Shopping

+[[ViCtOrIaSeCrEt]]+
+[[FaShIoNsPrEE]]+
+[[LaVeNdEr ClOsEt]]+
+[[NaIl ArTs]]+
+[[SacfETiSh]]+
+[[DrEaM fAsHiOn]+
+[[VoLuPtUoUsSeNsE]]+
+[[UpSiZeDoLLs]]+
+[[LiLaC113]]+
+[[CrAzIeDaIsy]]+
+[[BaGsShOpPeR]]+
+[[CaRrEnTaL]]+
+[[ClOsEt AfFaIrEs]]+
+[[YoUr RiGhT sIzE OuTlEt]]+
+[[LoVeLy InN]]+

♥ Footprint




♥ Her past




♥ Her Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Written @ 9:34:00 AM
Reached BKK yesterday late afternoon. Cried badly when the plane gonna take off from SG. I miss my children!!!

During the flight, listening to the musics in his phone and looking st the mv and lyrics is like telling me that the female lead is her and the male lead is him. I cried for almost every songs... bcoz I feel I am not in the picture anymore! Because I also knew the day before we travel Ming Hui still trying to call her or she trying to call Ming Hui! She told me is Ming Hui wants to have the call de. So I created a group chat asking them since both of you like to contact right? Den talk here!

My heart is feeling pain 😖

But when we started the trip, he went toilet before boarding the plane he passed me his phone. Soon I returned it back to him when he return... I dunno what he does when I went to the ladies and I wasn't sure if I should come here...

When I was in the plane, I use text to asked him, is this our last trip together and also a goodbye trip. His reply was NO. Feel abit relief.

Now we are taking everything slow! Even this trip is so different from the past!

First time here during the Thai New Year (Songkran)! Ming Hui asked me if I want to play. I dislike being wet but we should be joining in the fun right? We was kena shoot a feel time and run not to get ourselves being wet! That's was fun!

We also walked a long route to have our Mookata dinner! Didn't take any picture of it! Dunno if I should take a not! Like to him nothing special I guess! After dinner we took a taxi back to hotel to bathe and booked hotel for ur next 2nights stay and  go and have a Thai Massage 💆 ! A lot of changes the Thai massage price increases and also there are manicure shops ard where we were staying!

I don't dare to stay really close to Ming Hui! Bcoz I dunno 🤷‍♀️ how he wants it to be and trying to keep myself a distance away from him! Bcoz he asked me not to touch him! Having wifi connection I don't find it safe at all! But I think I have to give so that he can still read up the news and Facebook which he usually does!

3 more days to go! I hope 🤞 there won't be any quarrel (because all the trips we went after honeymoon, we are always quarreling)!