dis()

♥ Herself

♥*`Lilian Ang
♥*`XiaoYing
♥*`Blissfully Attached
♥*`28 yrs old
♥*`19 March 1988
♥*`Pisces

♥ Her Trip

♥*`Bintan (19Mar09-20Mar09)
♥*`K.L. (28Nov09-30Nov09)
♥*`Bangkok (15Oct10-18Oct10)
♥*`Macau (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Hong Kong (9Jul11-14Jul11)
♥*`Korea (17Feb12-24Feb12)
♥*`Taiwan (23Nov13-1Dec13) & (21May16-27May16)
♥*`Genting (20Jun15-22Jun15)
♥*`Tokyo (25Oct16-30Oct16)
♥*`ShangHai
♥*`Beijing

♥ Her Wish

♥*`iPhone
♥*`Slim Down
♥*`New Wallet
♥*`New Bag
♥*`Relationship

♥vHer Love

♥ Her Friends

+[[JaNet]]+
+[[XiU LiNg]]+
+[[AnGeLia]]+
+[[JoYcE Yi]]+
+[[Li Hua]]+
+[[HaZeL]]+
+[[KoKfAi]]+
+[[Si TiNg]]+
+[[EuNiCe]]+
+[[FeNgLiNg]]+
+[[Ah Ju]]+
+[[DaNlIn]]+
+[[ChUxUaN]]+
+[[YeWlOoNg]]+
+[[CaIpInG]]+
+[[JoSePhInE]]+
+[[ChInJiN]]+
+[[KaIwEn]]+
+[[ElSoN]]+
+[[JoAnNe]]+
+[[PeI hUi]]+
+[[MeLiNdA]]+
+[[CaRmEn]]+

♥ Shopping

+[[ViCtOrIaSeCrEt]]+
+[[FaShIoNsPrEE]]+
+[[LaVeNdEr ClOsEt]]+
+[[NaIl ArTs]]+
+[[SacfETiSh]]+
+[[DrEaM fAsHiOn]+
+[[VoLuPtUoUsSeNsE]]+
+[[UpSiZeDoLLs]]+
+[[LiLaC113]]+
+[[CrAzIeDaIsy]]+
+[[BaGsShOpPeR]]+
+[[CaRrEnTaL]]+
+[[ClOsEt AfFaIrEs]]+
+[[YoUr RiGhT sIzE OuTlEt]]+
+[[LoVeLy InN]]+

♥ Footprint




♥ Her past




♥ Her Playlist


MusicPlaylist
Music Playlist at MixPod.com
Written @ 10:00:00 PM
The day that I am being able to discharged!

Remember in the morning doctors came, police came, pyscologist came and ask me what happen over and over again! I feel hopeless at that point bcoz Ming Hui wasn't with me!

He was actually at home preparing the kids for school and den he went to work... the pyscologist  called him to ask him a few questions. After that called, Ming Hui texted me saying he will be visiting me later in the afternoon and checking on me if everything ok and whether I eat? He even told me that the pyscologist want to refer me to IMH and asked me don't be tearful and show them that I am ok! Ming Hui also suggested that lets go for a short trip together. He take the initiative to plan it! (Discussion on-going cannot decide and don't know the follow up in IMH)

 After discharged from the hospital I was being sent to IMH via ambulance. Ming Hui was there to spent the whole afternoon and evening with me. No matter how unhappy he is, he still gives me a smile on his face. He can pretend he is happy but inside my heart is super sad...

On the way to IMH, I was reading through the memo KTPH wrote to IMH. The memo indicated what I told them and what he told them. Ming Hui wanted a divorced but I against that. So I texted Ming Hui, if he really wanted to a divorce? He said no and he is not leaving me too... and we have a heart to heart talk at IMH which I feel he is open to say things out... soon I was being called in to the room and have to go thru everything again and after the doctor examine on me she told me that I need to be admitted there for further observation and I was so scared to stay there without Ming Hui being around with me. I feel no support and unsafe! So I came out from the room and doctor called him in and Ming Hui knew that I my will of joy staying in there is very strong and he supported me and doctor agree to let me go home.

So on that evening, when we are home after dinner, Ming Hui quickly booked the air tickets to confirm the trip so that the next day he is away for volunteer work I can also start planning for it.